The issue concerning crypto-security and user experience in some crypto wallets cannot be over-emphasized. Hunting for the best crypto wallet with the best security features can take some time with hits and misses. But for once, the ingenuity of Dio Ianakiara (Klever secure multi crypto Wallet founder) gives traders and investors a glimmer of hope with the introduction of Klever wallet.
Poloniex announced the DeFi listing of Klever last April 27 and wallets were opened for depositing KLV for full trading with these three trading pairs: KLV/USDT, KLV/TRX, and KLV/BTC. Before a company can begin trading on an exchange, the company must meet certain minimum financial and non-financial requirements. This announcement impressed traders about the viability of the Klever project, including its team.
Klever wallet enables blockchain developers to solve the above-listed problems and provide users with a simple and intuitive interface for both crypto and fiat through credit or debit card. This article takes a detailed look at Klever wallet, starting with what brought about Klever wallet, Klever wallet’s features, and related details which can help determine what’s clever about the Klever wallet.
What is Klever Wallet?
Klever Wallet is a secure decentralized peer-to-peer, secure and self custody crypto wallet that allows you to store and trade your crypto assets. The secure crypto wallet gives access to store assets like Bitcoin (BTC), Reef Finance (REEF), TRON (TRX), Ethereum (ETH), Binance (BNB), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), and other cryptocurrencies. You can trade and also exchange bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Klever wallet is a relatively new wallet as it is just barely three years old, and in those three years, it has amassed over 2 million users from more than 200 countries worldwide. This secure decentralized p2p wallet allows users to have total control over their private keys. Dapp developers on Klever protocol cannot view other users’ private keys, and these private keys are unique for every user.
Klever wallet is one of the many decentralized applications (Dapps) that give access to users to take full control of their financial lives even through user’s specific mobile device; it allows traders to take control of their money and cryptocurrency. Dio Ianakiara developed Klever wallet to tackle today’s two big problems: the crypto security problem and the issue with user experience. With a Klever wallet, you can manage your financial transactions without any hassle. Also remember the wallet has advanced security mechanisms, and the user’s private keys are held safely.
The wallet has a simple and intuitive interface, and it provides a variety of features apart from being a crypto wallet. You can also do a currency swap on Klever wallet. Additionally, it has a web browsing feature and can also serve as an exchange, staking, and payment channel, among many other features.
Elements of the Klever Wallet
The decentralized finance app comprises 4 elements:
- Klever OS
- Klever App
- Klever Exchange
- Klever Labs
Klever OS is an innovative operating system that works with Klever wallet. It allows developers to operate a smart and secure wallet inside their apps, cloud, servers, hardware, smartphones, pen drives, mobile devices, and wearables. Some features of the Klever operating system include:
- Web SDK
- iOS and Android Mobile SDK
- Secure, encrypt, and protect secret information
- Safely store mnemonics, private keys, keypairs, API keys, and secrets
- Create and restore crypto accounts
- Faster transaction list and parse functionality out of the box
- An option to transparently encrypt and decrypt user data
- Sign transactions
- Trigger Smart Contracts
- Send and receive funds instantly
- Multi Token Staking
- Encrypt and Decrypt Data
- Support of multiple blockchains, dozens of chains, and 1000+ tokens.
After the Klever team developed Klever OS, there needed to be an app that would run on the OS, hence they created the Klever app. However, the Klever app is the first app to grace the Klever OS. The app allows users to use many valuable products and services that are otherwise unavailable in other wallets. Also, it works on both ios and android devices. The Klever team constantly looks for ways to improve the app and bring new products and services that meet users’ increasing demands worldwide. If you want to start trading, this crypto app is a good place to start.
The Klever exchange feature allows users worldwide to exchange crypto coins between blockchains with high security, utmost privacy, and lightning speed. You should note that low fees are also required to carry out the exchange. Klever exchange aims to make crypto swaps easier, faster, and more convenient for users.
Klever Exchange is for beginners and advanced traders. Also, it has a simple and intuitive interface that can manage 1M+ transactions per second.
The Klever team developed Klever Labs in 2020, and it paved the way to develop pioneering projects that bring about simple solutions to the wallet and other Klever apps. Developers use KLV tokens to crowdfund for intending projects to be developed by Klever Labs, and Labs gave rise to some fantastic projects; Klever Browser and Klever Blockchain.
The Birth of Klever Wallet
Dio Ianakiara: Google
Dio Ianakiara and a couple of other people birthed Klever, but he was the brain behind it. Dio Ianakiara was born and lived in the slums of Sao Paulo, and he says that he was born into a low-income family and had no hopes or promises in life. He said he was sure that his birthplace would not determine his destiny, and he proved himself correct.
Dio always wanted to learn, and even though it was difficult because he had to work during the day, he did not allow the obstacles he faced to deter him; so he had to attend night school. He described the kind of school he went to as one of the worst in the world. Dio also said that he worked and earned a daily salary of less than $2 for a long time, and everything changed when he got his first computer at 18.
Getting his first computer was the breakthrough he needed as he learned the art of developing and acquiring knowledge using the internet. It was what spurred him onto coding in 2006, and it was in the process that he met Klever’s CTO, Bruno Campos.
After a series of self-discovery, applications, and rejections, he created his own company in 2010. However, he didn’t achieve instant success as his first two businesses failed. However, his third attempt was Getty/IO, and while there were many ups and downs, he eventually made a major breakthrough with Getty/IO in 2016.
The Klever wallet founder then decided to give Bitcoin another try in 2017 after ignoring it in 2012. Investing in Bitcoin made him lose about 90% of his capital. Losing so much of his money made him ponder the security flaws and significant capital losses embedded in Bitcoin, bringing about a new wallet named Klever.
Coincidentally, Dio met his Communications director and Blockchain guru around that time. The three of them, with about 60+ people, founded Klever, and in nearly three years, Klever has grown in leaps and bounds with a large part of their customer base residing in developing nations where the unbanked are becoming self-banked. Some of these countries include Nigeria, India, the Philippines, and Indonesia.
Features of the Klever Wallet
In evaluating this wallet, we need to look at its features:
- The Klever crypto wallet offers complete anonymity; that is, you don’t have to enter your personal information. It is unnecessary.
- It is a blockchain app and, at the same time, a cryptocurrency wallet mobile app.
- The help and support features are fast and unprecedented.
- Sending and receiving messages to contacts in your address book is completely free.
- Klever has a simple and intuitive interface.
- A unique set of private keys called seeds allows you to be the sole owner of your account’s crypto. Not even the developers know your keys.
- A fully decentralized peer-to-peer wallet that serves as a portal to the decentralized digital economy
- One of the most reliable ways to store your digital currency on your mobile, probably the safest.
- Easy transaction process using QR codes; this process is called charge. Instead of sending long codes of wallet address, you can share the QR, and the recipient will scan, making transactions easier.
- The use of Face ID or fingerprints in place of a pin to unlock the app is a groundbreaking technology, and it is relatively safer.
- Transaction history for Bitcoin and other popular cryptocurrencies is made available on the app.
How to create a Klever Wallet
Now that you know everything about Klever wallet, the next step is setting it up. To do that, you need to adhere to the following instructions:
- Click on any of the links below to download the Klever wallet application. iOS download link: https://klever.zendesk.com/hc/article_attachments/360092023971/btn-ios.svg. Android download link: https://klever.zendesk.com/hc/article_attachments/360092033652/btn-android.svg.
- You will be directed to a sign-up page where you will have to create your wallet. To initiate this process, you literally type “Create Wallet.” Once you’ve done that, you will be redirected to where you will have to input your pin. You will input it twice, with the second time being a confirmation. Note that it is this pin that you will use to log in anytime you are prompted to log in by the app.
- The moment you confirm your pin, that is, the moment you input your pin the second time, you will be redirected to a SEED page. A SEED page is where your seed phrase is generated. A seed phrase is typically a long list of phrases, usually 12, allowing you to access and sometimes perform transactions on your crypto wallet. The moment your seed is generated, you are advised to write it down legibly, never forget it.
- Once you have written them, you will be required to confirm your seed. You can then enter what you’ve written down in the order you wrote them and then verify.
- Note that without your 12-word seed, you will not be able to restore your accounts if you should lose them. You should also never share your seed with anyone; neither should you input in any app except the official Klever wallet app. You doing otherwise puts you at risk of your wallet being hacked.
- After verifying your seed, you will have to agree to a disclaimer that says you understand the risk of sharing your seed with another person/website.
- The next step is entering a referral code. If you were referred, you give them the code of the person who referred you. If not, you can skip the option and move to the Biometry section.
- Instead of inputting your pin every time you log in (I honestly think this is stressful), you can enable the Biometry option; this uses your fingerprint or your face, depending on how you log into your phone. Once that is enabled, you will be redirected to your portfolio, and you can start transactions.
Source: Klever coin – Bing images
Klever Coin (KLV) officially had its mainnet in 2021, some 2-3 years after the development of the Klever app. The launch of KLV was the last piece of the puzzle needed to bring about the credibility, agility, accountability, and independence of Klever’s products and services to the user. The coin’s development also strengthened the relationship between users and developers and allowed access to dynamic partnership deals.
KLV is used to stake, pay transaction fees, exchange and swap fees, reduce exchange and swap fees, make peer-to-peer payments, buy VIP tokens, and participate in new projects through crowdfunding.
Klever price today, KLV to USD live, market cap and chart | CoinMarketCap
The team created ten billion Klever coins, and as of the time of writing this article, KLV trades at $0.04229 and has a 24-hour trading volume of $2,467,059.15 with a market capitalization of $142,412,164.50, and has a current market rank of #419 on coin market cap.
Klever wallet is a new kid on the crypto wallet block but we can expect mature things from it. Even though there are no inventions without risks and mistakes, the world-class service team of Klever wallet has made users realize that they always want to make constant improvements. The continuous developments are signs that the team is constantly improving the Klever wallet.
Some find this is the best wallet out there for buying and staking, transferring in and out of the TRX ecosystem, storing BTC and ETH, etc as it’s easy and straightforward, anyone could understand it. You can store BTC, along with ETH & TRX coins. Even better it features an easy way to swap between them without visiting exchanges. Something really clever.
One complaint though, when trying to send BTC from this wallet, the network fee is insanely high which it shouldn’t be. Trying to send roughly $200 of BTC on the “Economy” setting is charged about $40 for the network fee. This needs to be changed immediately as the wallet is a complete scam if it stays this way.
The future of Klever wallet looks bright with plans in place to install artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning tools to enable traders to be more thoughtful and informed with their investments. If you have not gotten on the Klever train, you can test how clever by downloading their app to save and trade cryptocurrencies. See other comments here.