Cryptopolitan joins the flourishing cryptocurrency sector with loads of potential aiming to bring quality news content, reviews, technical analysis and other unique insights to the ever-growing cryptocurrency community. We strive to bring you the latest in Crypto and Blockchain News.
Our goal is to produce neutral and authentic news with quick reporting from the time of the incident. We aim to become a valuable resource to those looking to keep up with topics related to cryptocurrency and the blockchain.
Our team covers various altcoins, blockchain projects, crowd sales, regulatory developments and the futuristic confluence of some of the leading technologies of the time, all for your critical reading pleasure.
The Cryptopolitan team understands the information needs of the people — cryptocurrency community members, traders, researchers, students and the uninitiated who are in search of reliable information to understand and get involved in the crypto-revolution.
Cryptopolitan engages the best minds in the cryptocurrency industry to offer quality content to the masses as our commitment is to provide useful information that can be used efficiently to become part, or even be at the helm of the blockchain revolution.
Make sure to like our facebook page to join the discussion, and follow us on Telegram and Twitter for contests and giveaways.
We do our very best to be one of the most trusted names in crypto news. Part of that is being ethical. We do not spam or submit our own links on social media (we do post them to our own Twitter/Facebook accounts, as you would expect), we don’t buy Twitter followers, and we don’t write for the sake of getting page views.
- Aroosa NadeemA media graduate and passionate media person Aroosa has a knack for digital media journalism and outreach. She has contributed content to different digital media publishers in a variety of areas including technology, health and finance.
- Daniel HindleyHaving been involved in the Digital Marketing industry since 2005, Dan has always been focused on performance. With a core background in research, his aim is to understand the customer behind the technology, in order to better cater for their needs, and in turn improve performance for clients. Crypto enthusiast and a true blockchain believer.
- Eldon BurrEldon Burr is content writer who enjoys writing about cryptocurrency and other disruptive technologies. As a Texas native with an eye on the future of technology, he also writes about 3D printing as a contributing writer for ALL3DP. When he's not reading about cutting edge technologies, he can often be found writing about them while sitting outside in the Piney Woods of East Texas.
- Gurpreet ThindGurpreet Thind is pursuing Masters in Electrical Engineering at University of Ottawa. His scholarly interests include IT, computer languages and cryptocurrencies. With a special interest in blockchain powered architectures, he seeks to explore the societal impact of digital currencies as finance of the future. He is passionate about learning new languages, cultures and social media.
- Ifeanyi EgedeIfeanyi Egede is an experienced and versatile freelance writer and researcher on the blockchain space and related matters with published works online and in the print media. He has close to a decade of writing experience. When he is not writing, he spends time with his lovely wife and kids.
- Manasee JoshiAn avid reader and an enthusiastic writer, Manasee recently chose to dedicate her time doing freelance writing. A degree in English literature and experiences in Administration, HR, finance, literature, creativity and innovation tucked under her belt, she crafts engaging and compelling content for crypto and blockchain audience.
- Marko TeeContributor and news writer for Cryptolitan.com. Marko has 4+ years of experience as a journalist and covered cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. He has years of experience writing about tech news and innovation.
- Muhaimin OlowoporokuMuhaimin loves writing on crypto news aside from being a crypto enthusiast. He has a knack for analysing issues and updating people on what's happening around the globe. He believes that blockchain and cryptocurrency are the most useful systems of mutual trust ever devised.
- Richard AllenRichard specializes in writing about cryptocurrencies globally, as well as other financial and economic articles, covering various geographical locations and markets. He leverages his experience in financial issues management to advise clients on the relevance of media coverage in relevant markets. He holds a BCom degree in marketing.
- Saad B. MurtazaJournalist, Writer, Editor, Researcher, and Strategist with over 10 years of experience in the digital, print and public relations industries, Saad has been working with the mantra, Creativity, Quality and Punctuality. In his waning years promises to build a self-sustaining institute that provides free education. Carrying a diverse portfolio he has studied and written on topics related to cyber crimes, scams, blockchain, and cryptocurrencies.
- Mihir SharmaMihir has always been attracted to finance, crypto, and blockchain. His Chemical Engineering background gave him the edge to make his news reports precise and concise. Leveraging his stint with English Forward News, he looks forward to his next adventure in the cryptosphere.
- Shawn Du'MmettFormer IT development and consultant, remote team and collaboration expert, PM, CCO, writer, dreamer, idealist looking to collaborate with global teams on a global teal/turquoise organisation. Shawn's dream is working together openly, to get what writers need and want, and to solve biggest global problems. He is building a collaboration system from the start that everyone can own and define, allowing them to work together, to decide how it works and to their highest ideals.
- Taha FarooquiTaha specializes in copywriting & translating texts about cryptocurrencies & blockchain in both English and local dialects in the Middle Eastern regions. He has successfully helped to write, translate, and localize the material related to cryptocurrencies and blockchain.
- Tina YordanovaBack from her stint with European Central Bank, Morgan Stanley, Barclays, Societe Generale, Hilton Hotels, and Aviva International, Tina rejoins Cryptopolitan with a deeper insight regarding the financial world, blockchain enterprises and institutions and practices involved in it. She is eager to share her rounded perspective honed from the biggest media analysis companies on the Balkans.
You can be the next one – Contributing Author You should be the person who can produce quality content, doing research on new ideas, able to test new gadgets/apps sent by companies on a daily basis. Email: email@example.com