Blockchain Expo at RAI Amsterdam, has today announced key expert speakers at the Europe conference, RAI Amsterdam, 19-20 June 2019. An opportunity to hear from thought provoking content within blockchain solutions for enterprises, blockchain technology solutions, blockchain platforms & strategies, fintech, solutions & regulations, blockchain for business and investors, innovations & security tokens.
Blockchain Expo has been embraced by the blockchain community with notable experts and leading organisations joining the conference agenda. The conference will explore the industries that are set to be disrupted the most by this new technology, including; manufacturing, retail, financial services, legal, healthcare, insurance, energy, music, government, real estate and more.
Event attendees can expect to meet with over 6,000 like-minded individuals, 350+ exhibitors such as Hyperledger, Enterprise Ethereum Alliance and Factom Protocol, in a series of networking opportunities. The Blockchain Expo will also allow you to ask questions to the events 200+ thought leading speakers in Q&A sessions. These speakers include:
- Brian Behlendorf | Executive Director | Hyperledger
- Suyash Shrivastava | SAP Solutions Architect | Maersk
- Andrea Barbero | Industrial Strategy & Innovation | Gucci
- Ioana Surpateanu | Co-head of European Government Affairs | Citi
- Carlos Kuchkovsky | CTO New Digital Business | BBVA
- Dean Croke | BiTA Board Member and Chief Insight Officer | BiTA | FreightWaves
- Tanja Bivic Plankar | President | Blockchain Alliance Europe
- Herve Francois | Blockchain Initiative lead | ING
- Jacob Bejoy | Head of Tech & BPO | DHL
- Martin Baier | Program Manager at Mobility Innovation Lab | Zurich
- Michael Chan | Cryptography Architect | eBay
- Bart-Jan Holleman | Blockchain Lead |Rabobank
- Harry Behrens | Head of The Blockchain Factory | Daimler Financial Services
- Dennis de Vries | Lead of KPMG Distributed Ledger Services | KPMG
- Sorin Cristescu | Head of Blockchain Competence Centre | European Commision
- Emmanuel Aidoo | Head of Digital Assets | Credit Suisse
- Emmanuel Delerm | Director of Blockchain Projects | Carrefour
- Nicole Sandler | VP Fintech & Regtech | Barclays
A not to miss event, you can register for your Europe tickets here.
Blockchain Expo North America will take place at the Santa Clara Convention Center in the heart of Silicon Valley on 13-14 November 2019.Blockchain Expo Global has relaeased its dates for 2020 on the 17-18th March back at Olympia Grand, London.
Disclaimer: This is a guest article. The views, opinions and positions expressed within it are those of the author alone and do not represent those of Cryptopolitan. The accuracy, completeness and validity of any statements made within this article are not guaranteed. We accept no liability for any errors, omissions or representations. The copyright of this content belongs to the author and any liability with regards to infringement of intellectual property rights remains with them.