Loading...

Robert Kiyosaki reveals key details about his Bitcoin purchases

TL;DR

  • Renowned author Robert Kiyosaki has given reasons why he still purchases Bitcoin.
  • Crafting a diverse and robust portfolio in unpredictable times.

Renowned author Robert Kiyosaki, co-author of the bestselling book “Rich Dad Poor Dad,” has unveiled his strategic investment approach, emphasizing gold, silver, and bitcoin. Kiyosaki, whose book has achieved significant success globally with over 32 million copies sold in over 51 languages, recently took to social media to explain the rationale behind his continued investment in these three asset classes.

Robert Kiyosaki gives reasons for his decision

Robert Kiyosaki’s investment philosophy is rooted in the belief that U.S. leaders are inclined towards “more war and poverty.” To navigate what he perceives as increasingly unstable times, Kiyosaki recommends allocating 75% of investment portfolios to gold, silver, and Bitcoin. He contends that these assets provide not only lifelong financial security but also freedom. The remaining 25% of the portfolio, according to Robert Kiyosaki, should be diversified into real estate and oil stocks.

Robert Kiyosaki advocates for a measured investment approach, suggesting the use of dollar-cost averaging over attempting to pick stocks, akin to the strategies employed by legendary investor Warren Buffett. The author believes this investment mix could serve as a safeguard, enabling investors to weather what he predicts as potentially “the greatest crash in world history.” While Robert Kiyosaki has been a proponent of these asset classes for some time, he has recently intensified his bullish predictions.

Crafting a diverse and robust portfolio in unpredictable times

In the case of Bitcoin, his forecasts range from a near-term target of $135,000 to a staggering $1 million in the event of a global economic crisis. In a similar scenario, Kiyosaki envisions gold reaching $75,000 and silver hitting $60,000. Earlier predictions in February included a projection of Bitcoin reaching $500,000 by 2025, with gold and silver potentially rising to $5,000 and $500, respectively, within the same timeframe. Robert Kiyosaki’s sense of urgency in promoting Bitcoin investment comes amid his warnings of an impending crash in traditional markets such as stocks, bonds, and real estate.

He anticipates a rush towards bitcoin as investors seek refuge in the cryptocurrency amidst these market uncertainties. In expressing his confidence in the future of cryptocurrency, Kiyosaki dismisses fiat money as “toast” and labels it as “fake money.” Beyond his warnings about the state of traditional markets, Kiyosaki has raised concerns about the potential repercussions of the Federal Reserve raising interest rates. He suggests that such a move could precipitate a crash in the U.S. dollar, adding another layer of complexity to the economic landscape.

Robert Kiyosaki’s investment strategy, centered around gold, silver, and bitcoin, reflects his apprehension towards the geopolitical and economic climate. As an influential financial figure, his insights and predictions have garnered attention from investors seeking to navigate an uncertain financial future. Whether these asset classes will indeed provide the promised “lifelong financial security and freedom” remains to be seen, but Kiyosaki’s guidance serves as a thought-provoking perspective in the ever-evolving world of investments.

Disclaimer. The information provided is not trading advice. Cryptopolitan.com holds no liability for any investments made based on the information provided on this page. We strongly recommend independent research and/or consultation with a qualified professional before making any investment decisions.

Share link:

Owotunse Adebayo

Adebayo loves to keep tab of exciting projects in the blockchain space. He is a seasoned writer who has written tons of articles about cryptocurrencies and blockchain.

Most read

Loading Most Read articles...

Stay on top of crypto news, get daily updates in your inbox

Related News

SEC
Cryptopolitan
Subscribe to CryptoPolitan