BitMart provides a basic buy/sell bitcoin functionality for novices and a variety of cryptocurrency-earning opportunities in addition to sophisticated cryptocurrency spot and futures trading platforms using blockchain technology. BitMart ranks in the 20 top crypto exchanges in the world. New coins coming to BitMart could be an exciting time not only for founders but for the community as well.
Is the crypto winter over yet? Some project on another 250 days, while doomsayers say longer. That’s why we feel empowered when we hear of new coins coming to exchanges. Keep the coins coming, and the industry will thrive.
88% off the market value of all crypto assets were wiped out in 2018, according to tracker CoinMarketCap. This time around, the market fell by as much as 68%. So, the coins coming to exchanges augurs well, but we hope the enthusiasm is sustained until we’re out of the woods.
Although traders of all skill levels may find what they’re looking for in this exchange, they should also be cautious about the possibility of a hack similar to what occurred in 2021. The CEO of BitMart, Sheldon Xia, has promised that the exchange will refund all users affected in the $196m hack. We can’t know for sure if all received a refund of what was lost, but hopefully, Bitmart now has better security features.
- BitMart Review: Improved security features?
- Volt Inu ($VOLT) Lists on Hotbit, Xt and Bitmart Exchanges
- MetaVisa will start the IEO sale of MESA token on BitMart
- BitMart closes series B with a $300 million valuation
- Akon launches AKOIN crypto with BitMart
- Users can now find DragonBite on the BitMart First Major Listing
BitMart was established in 2017 to offer comprehensive clientele investment services for digital assets. It has Cayman Islands corporation status. On the global cryptocurrency market, the BitMart exchange has more than 1,000 cryptocurrencies that may be bought or sold. You also have the option to trade anytime.
The BitMart Token (BMX), which offers token holders discounts on trading and other perks on the exchange, was introduced by BitMart in 2018. Over the years, the exchange has added many additional services, such as staking, lending, savings products, and derivatives trading. BMX token has a good market cap and is expected to reach new heights at the end of this year, according to the more updated news. Bitmart also uses Facebook for advertising and promotions.
- Allows trading of more than 1,000 different digital currencies and tokens.
- By using BitMart’s staking and savings products, users may earn cryptocurrency.
- A straightforward buy/sell crypto option: BitMart exchange offers a specific buy/sell crypto feature that enables newcomers to acquire Bitcoin and other digital currencies with just a few clicks using various payment options.
- Subject to a large-scale hack in 2021: The private keys of BitMart’s hot wallets were penetrated in a cyberattack in December 2021, resulting in the theft of $196 million worth of bitcoin, indicating that the exchange’s security procedures are insufficient.
- Poor user reviews: On social media and consumer review websites, several people have posted negative comments about BitMart exchange.
New Coins Coming to Bitmart
The following coins were announced for listing on BitMart:
- BitMart will list Mines of Dalarnia (DAR)
- BitMart will list Artcoin(AC)
- BitMart will list Alnassr FC Fan Token (NASSR)
- BitMart will list Rare FND(FND)
- BitMart will list Fusotao Protocol (TAO)
- BitMart will list Protocon(PEN)
- BitMart will list OpenOcean(OOE)
The complete BitMart official list features cryptocurrencies of projects; some were just recently listed a few days ago. At some point, those we’ve picked will also be listed. Being listed can often make or break the levels of adoption and market impact of a specific cryptocurrency.
Top New Coins Coming to Bitmart
#1: ArtCoin (AC)
ArtCoin is a stablecoin whose price is intended to be tied to an exchange-traded asset like artwork, paintings, or sculptures.
All assets are verified and added to the blockchain using Skillchain, which can prove without a doubt who is the certificate’s issuer and solidify that information in a public distributed ledger.
#2: Mines of Dalarnia (DAR)
Action-adventure game Mines of Dalarnia (DAR) features a blockchain real-estate market.
Users can mine and mix in-game objects to use them to increase their characters’ skills and equipment, raising their rank in the game.
MoD is centered on this straightforward yet intriguing gameplay.
Players can accomplish tasks, team up with other players to combat monsters, search for rare artifacts, relics, or minerals, and earn rewards.
#3: Rare FND (FND)
With the help of Rare FND, entrepreneurs and organizations may start crowdfunding campaigns to generate money.
Through automatic staking upon a donation to a charity or investment in a company, Rare FND is able to assist crowdfunding campaigns in reaching their goal more quickly by using FND as the fundraising token.
When a crowdsourcing campaign reaches its goal, the money is invested by the project plan provided during the application for the campaign.
This prevents the price of the FND token from dropping if all of the tokens are sold at once.
#4: Fusotao Protocol (TAO)
The Fusotao Protocol is a “execute off-chain, verify on-chain” verification protocol for an order book-based matching system.
Building trust-free order book-based matching systems with minimal gas costs and low latency is possible because of the decentralized infrastructure of Fusotao.
Off-chain matching lets traders enjoy trading that is as quick and simple as CEXs by running order submission, order matching, certification creation, and other operations on a central off-chain server.
By using the on-chain verification approach, the user’s assets are only updated on the chain when the transactions under the chain pass the on-chain verification, assuring the user’s assets’ security.
#5: Protocon (PEN)
A public multi-chain PROTOCON will propel Web3 innovation by using four distinct technologies and a user-friendly user interface.
- Improve the ISAAC+ Consensus Algorithm with an emphasis on scalability to guarantee a balance between decentralization and security.
- by separating the Core engine and the Contract model layer, flexibility, performance, and security are improved for each service.
- To address Smart Contract performance and security challenges, create block-based pre-validated Contract Models.
- Fact Hash makes verified data available across chains and instantly completes multi-chain development.
- Non-Native Token can use the network for a fee, thanks to FeeFi.
#6: Source Protocol (SRCX)
The first automatic liquidity acquisition and DeFi market participation utility offered by Source Protocol is $SRCX.
It’ll debut on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC). As of April 2022, BSC accounts for between 90 and 140 billion USD in 24-hour trading volume, according to data from CoinMarketCap.com.
BSC is a wonderful place to start when creating Source One Market and a smart utility token like $SRCX because of the volume, reputation, speed, and inexpensive network costs.
The Source Protocol ecosystem will be built on this, along with creating Source’s own layer 1 smart chain, Source Chain ($SOURCE), a Cosmos SDK chain with capabilities for CosmWasm smart contracts.
The Source ecosystem will be able to be built on top of the large volume BSC network, IBC capabilities, and interoperability of the Cosmos interchain.
Many of the goods and services that are provided by top international companies like Binance, CEX.IO, Poloniex, and Huobi Global are also provided by BitMart, involving a similar process.
The vast array of digital currencies and tokens you may trade on BitMart’s platform sets it apart from its competitors.
With more than 1,000 trade digital assets, BitMart is a great option for investors who want to bet on smaller altcoins and recently released tokens.