Since it made its entrance into the cryptocurrency space, Dash has held the attention of investors and crypto enthusiasts. For some years, it has been around, and Dash crypto has maintained an impressive performance all this while. If you think of going with the Dash token in your next investment or are new to the cryptocurrency market and considering the Dash coin, you must know the Dash price prediction.
More than a month ago, the value of the Dash coin was getting strong compared to Bitcoin and other coins. The increase for Dash amounted to 3.30% on 15 April 2022. If we compare its weekly performance, it has shed 2.52%. The price value for Dash has been through a difficult phase due to losses, and it is currently in the $109.02 range.
If we take a peek at the market cap value for Dash, it is estimated to be $1,163,869,338. The 24-hour trading volume of this coin was about $235,841,542. The circulating supply of this coin improved after the new influx, and it is about 10,676,069 DASH – and all of these happened in mid-April.
Today’s live Dash price is $43.73 with a 24-hour trading volume of $88,299,565. Dash is up 1.80% in the last 24 hours. The current CoinMarketCap ranking is #71, with a live market cap of $471,269,652 USD. It has a circulating supply of 10,776,643 DASH coins and a max. supply of 18,900,000 DASH coins.
What is Dash?
The history of the Dash crypto coin shows its usefulness in the display and the services it renders to its users. Its origin is rooted in effectiveness and efficiency. The founder of Dash network, Evan Duffield, came up with his cryptocurrency when he thought he could no longer put up with the delay Bitcoin users like himself face when they make transactions. He wanted something faster, and the Dash platform was the answer. His aim, quicker transitions, and privacy are the hallmarks of Dash.
Dash was initially known as “Xcoin” but quickly renamed “Darkcoin.” It was designed as a privacy-centric cryptocurrency based on the original cryptocurrency, Bitcoin. One of the main features of Darkcoin was the ability to send anonymous transactions, something that Bitcoin does not offer.
DarkCoin was eventually rebranded to Dash, derived from “digital cash.” Dash uses a Masternode Network that allows users to run a masternode to control over 1,000 coins. Masternode operators are rewarded regularly for providing their services to clients on the network.
- Uses a combination of proof-of-work and masternodes
- Payments-focused cryptocurrency
- Created in January 2014
- Originally named Xcoin, later became DarkCoin and finally rebranded to Dash
- Its creator Evan Duffield wanted to build a better Bitcoin
Dash has been around since 2014 and has existed in different forms. Initially, it was called in. It was a hard fork of Litecoin. The supply of Dash is lower than that of Bitcoin. It has a hard market cap of 18 million. This points to a further increment in its value.
Why invest in Dash?
- Efficiency of transactions — Dash is a coin you can use to implement fast transactions and still spend less. With little cost, you can have your transaction done quickly on cryptocurrency exchanges. One crucial feature to look out for is the transaction time when it comes to efficiency. Dash is four times faster than Bitcoin in transactions. Bitcoin will take up to 10 minutes to mine a block. With Dash, you can expect a block mining time of 2.5 minutes on the blockchain. It is a kind of speed expected in this age of decentralized finance.
- Dash has impressive futures — Dash is one currency that is marching towards a bright future. Dash promises two to ten years of manifestation of more incredible things from the look of things. The coin is expected to do well from the predictions and moving average so far. From the predictions so far, it is evident that the coin will do well. However, there may be risks involved. This is similar to all cryptocurrencies.
- Security associated with the coin — Dash is a coin that prioritizes security. It has invested a lot in terms of finance and technical resources. The level of anonymity and privacy its users enjoy is impressive. When the project was introduced, it was called the Darkcoin because of its focus on anonymity. However, the developers changed the name to Dash.
- Availability of the coin — Dash is a token whose maximum supply is almost 19 million. Just about 9.8 million of this token is in circulation. Its current market capitalization is over $1 billion. This means that there is a unique chance for the coin to grow.
Advantages of Dash
The need for more client secrecy saw Dash coming into the scene. Beyond privacy, Dash also has some advantages that make people consider investing. Here are the main benefits of the coin.
- Decentralization — Dash also has something to offer in this regard. If you are in a project with other people, you can take all the decisions on the currency without having a leader or someone I tried in your business. DASH’s decentralized funding system attracts a lot of investors.
- Accessibility — With Dash, access to the internet and a smart strategy to use, you can have your transaction running. Dash is accessible to anyone who wishes to trade it. The user-friendly and easy to understand platform facilitates navigation and trading.
- Confidentiality — According to the developers of Dash, everyone’s transaction is confidential. This feature makes it impossible for anyone to decipher the identity of the participant, reudcing security risks.
- Stability — The coin’s regulation gives something close to the stability of fiat currency. In addition to the algorithm, the system is arranged internally to regulate the number of coins. This move is meant to improve the coin’s stability as large volumes cannot interfere with it.
What are the impressive features of Dash?
Dash has some impressive features that make it a go-to coin for most users.
- Efficiency – For one thing, Dash is efficient for use. It has a record of 2.5 minutes of mining time in a block. With this feature, you can use Dash every day and not get overwhelmed. Also, the Dash blockchain features the Dash master node that constitutes a second-tier network. This network is situated on top of the first-tier network, with the usual miners.
- PrivateSend – Another exciting feature of Dash is the PrivateSend, which is created to maintain fungibility. It ensures extra safety for its users by making their transactions private, more than you would have with other blockchains. It does this by swapping the coins between users and disrupting traceability. This is an essential innovative feature. Unlike the usual provisions, you cannot trace the movement of a transaction, and you cannot access the history of a coin. If you are a user on this platform, you are sure of extra security for your investment, and your trading moves are kept private.
- Transaction Speed – Dash also cuts your list of coins to look out for if you are after transaction speed. The blockchain platform on this digital currency is impressive with its speed level. It has an InstantSend feature that makes your transaction happen in the shortest possible time. You can make transactions almost instantly.
When it comes to features, the Dash forecast is a green light. Many crypto experts think it is a good investment. But, what does the Dash prediction do about future prices?
New Dash Developments
Just out of the press, you can send DASH without the use of the Internet, just a text.
How to use Dash Text
The first step to using the Dash Text service is to create a wallet. You send a text message with the word “START” to the number for your geographical region. This information is available on the website. Then, you get a welcome message from the Dash Text system, and a Dash address is generated.
To send crypto, you need your intended recipient’s address and phone number. They must register with Dash Text too. You send a text message in the following format: SEND + AMOUNT + RECEIVER. The amount must be in USD or Dash, specifying the monetary unit after the amount and the number and address of the recipient.
Finally, send “yes” to confirm the transaction.
A big part of the Dash price rise comes from its partnership with Wall of Coins and HBUS to drive significant demand. While it is impossible to tell if the current positive momentum will continue, we believe there could be more room for an upside.
Granted that the leading coins, Bitcoin and Ethereum, won’t break down, there are high chances of the Dash uptrend continuing to high maximum price levels. Although there seems to be dissatisfaction among community members, let’s see how it goes.
Dash Price History Analysis
2014 – 2016
Knowing that Dash has these features to offer may fire up your interest in this coin. When you get to know the average Dash price prediction so far, you will be ready to decide whether to invest in this coin or not. Here is the price for Dash so far.
Dash has been around since 2014. However, we can picture its price-performance from statistics from 2017. Also, its behavior in 2019 will be a reliable area to look at. So far, the coin has had a wide ride concerning its price. In 2016, Dash was selling at $12.
2017 – 2018
In 2017, there was a surprising hike in the average price of the coin. It recorded a fantastic 8000% increment leaving many wondering what its performance will be going forward. At the beginning of 2017, the coin was selling at $109. Then there was the crypto market rush and bullish trend in 2017, where the coin performed even better. It sold for an incredibly high price of $1,500 for a coin.
The top-performing year for Dash was 2017, when the price of DASH increased by 9,470.45% from $ 11.21 to $ 1,072.55. The worst performing year for Dash was 2018, when the price dropped by -92.63% from $ 1,072.55 to $ 79.02. The average yearly growth of Dash over the last nine years is 1,280.19% per year. Usually, Dash performs best in Q2 with an average of 174.48% gain and worst in Q3 with 0.13% gain.
This move in the affairs of Dash coin price is impressive. However, as expected, it is not sustainable. The coin price embarked on a downward movement and was sold for $65. The 2018 bear run was not the best year for most digital coins. The coin fell to $40.
2019 – 2021
This fall in price did not crush the Dash value, as expected. As 2019 was rounding up and 2020 was coming on board, there was an improvement in the coin’s value. The coin regained its value and sold for $100. In 2021, it made more progress and sold for $450.
The price of the coin, just like every other digital cash, fluctuates. Presently, the price of Dash coin hovers around $151. According to TradingView, the market opened on 21 July 2021 with the Dash/USD trading pair selling at $141.538, although the minimum price fluctuated.
Considering the uptrend seen in the past three weeks, we can say that the price of Dash will continue with an uptrend in the long term, and we can see new all-time highs this year, provided that Bitcoin doesn’t fall to pieces.
Dash is a cryptocurrency that is projected to do well in the future. Its role in digital payment, especially in Venezuela, is one reason why it is a currency that investors are hopeful will do well. With the level of interest in the virtual currency, the technical analysis and Dash forecast is that its value will go up in the coming years. Here is the Dash coin price prediction for 2022 and beyond.
What are the disadvantages of Dash?
- Acceptance: Dash is not yet as widely accepted as other payment methods. Many merchants have never heard of Dash.
- Volatility: As a relatively new currency, the market value of Dash is not yet stable. These changes from day to day may discourage users and merchants from transacting in Dash, or holding Dash after completing a transaction.
Dash Technical Analysis
The crypto market is in a bear run. At the time of writing 72 of the 100 top cryptos are over 90% down from their ATH. Dash has not been spared. The relative strength index shows Dash price reversing from oversold territory. The MACD histogram indicates low price momentum. The William Alligator trend lines suggest Dash is yet to reach its bottom.
Dash Price Predictions by Authority Sites
Wallet Investor uses Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning to provide the Dash price forecast. The AI rates Dash network historical data index ‘C’. It suggests that Dash would make an ‘awesome’ one-year investment. Dash digital currency will trade at $70.801 in one year. Dash will be on a bear run in the coming two weeks. The price will fall from the current price to $35.417 at the end of the period. Dash Return on investment will be 131.1% in 2024. In 2025 it will be 183.8%, in 2026 it will be 243.9% and in 2027 it will be 301.9%.
Trading Beasts used linear and polynomial regressions on past performance to provide the Dash price forecast. Dash will have less price action in the second half of 2022. Its average trading price in July will be $50.172. It will then fall gradually to the end of the year at $46.648. The trend will continue until September 2023. Prices will reverse from October at $37.387 and reach $43.090 in December. Dash has a bright future ahead from 2024. The digital asset will sell at $45.627 in January and $65.282 in December. In 2025, Dash will trade at $66.679 in January and $79.422 in December.
Dash performed exceptionally well in January and February. The value of Dash in the crypto market has since dropped. Dash’s average trading price is $65.62 in July. It will then trade sideways for the rest of the year. It will register the lowest price in September at $59.18. The future performance of the Dash market is positive. In 2023 Dash will trade at an average price of $65.00. It will reach a maximum price of $69.52 and a minimum price of $65.18. In 2025 Dash will trade at an average price of $83.73. It will reach a maximum price of $94.87 and a minimum price of $75.61. In 2030 Dash will trade at an average price of $201.19. It will reach a maximum price of $207.54 and a minimum price of $194.53.
Dash Price Prediction 2022
Dash price prediction for 2022 is $71.59. Dash is working on its Dash platform V.0.23. The version is currently running on testnet. Dash platform 1.0 is scheduled to launch the mainnet by the end of the year. This will bring along many improvements to the Dash platform.
Dash Coin Price Prediction 2023
Dash price prediction for 2023 is $99.1. In 2023, the Dash platform is expected to support smart contracts. The platform will allow cross-blockchain communication and support non-fungible tokens (NFTs). There will be functionalities galore for the Dash ecosystem. Dash will reach a maximum cost of $122.25 and a minimum cost of $96.23.
Dash Coin Price Prediction 2024
Dash price prediction for 2024 is $139.85. Dash pay wallet has been planned and should have launched by 2024. The app will allow seamless transactions across users and merchants. The app will be more social allowing users to personalize their profiles. The growing adoption will increase its market capitalization. Dash will trade between $166.99 and $134.9 for the year.
Dash Cryptocurrency Price Prediction 2025
Dash price prediction for 2025 is $205.18. The use of cryptocurrency payments is forecast to scale into the future. Using Dash Pay users will be able to: book hotels, make payments to friends, pay utility bills, and pay for groceries and business. Dash will ‘Get Going’. Dash prices expected value will range between $238.46 and $198.19.
Dash Cryptocurrency Price Prediction 2026
Dash price prediction for 2026 is $309.88. Dash allows instant transactions with utmost privacy. A transaction takes one second. Dash is accepted by over 159K merchants and listed in over 165 crypto exchanges. Its scalability will allow it to expand further in more regions. Dash will trade between $346.30 and $301.68.
Dash Cryptocurrency Price Prediction 2027
Dash price prediction for 2027 is $441.61. The dash community is expected to continue growing. This will be enabled by the high adoption of the Dash platform. Dash will compete with large centralized platforms like PayPal and Visa. The low transaction fees and speed will give Dash an edge. Dash will sell between $507.81 and $426.12.
Dash Currency Price Prediction 2028
Dash price prediction for 2028 is $635.51. Crypto regulations will affect the value of Dash. Negative rules could result in investors losing money rapidly. Crypto traders are optimistic cryptocurrencies in the crypto market will be accepted. Russia is looking into adopting crypto. Dash will trade between $726.8 and $613.3
Dash Currency Price Prediction 2029
Dash price prediction for 2029 is $932.38. With crypto regulation behind us, we can anticipate mass crypto adoption. Industries will dare to adopt blockchain systems. There will be lots of funds flowing in from the financial sector. Dash will trade between $1050.43 and $900.6 for the year.
Dash Currency Price Prediction 2030
Dash price prediction for 2030 is $1,354.78. In 2030, Dash will again trade above the $1000 mark. This will be a milestone for the Dash team. The news will likely attract more speculators to Dash pushing its price higher. The maximum Dash price in 2030 is $1573.06 and the minimum is $1317.48
Dash Currency Price Prediction 2031
Dash price prediction for 2031 is $1,893.20. Dash set its highest price on 20 December 2017 at $1642.22. This will be broken in 2031. Dash will set new support and resistance levels. It will trade between $2260.05 and $1839.
Price Predictions by Industry Influencers
Lewis Jackson goes through Dash technical analysis. He suggests it’s difficult to predict short-term crypto prices now. Dash has potential and is a good investment.
On May 25 the DASHUSDT trading pair was reviewed globally. At the end of 2017, in early 2018 at absolute highs, the Dash coin was worth almost $1600. And then the dark times for Dash investors began, as the $50 level for the third time in 4.5 years pulled a price to them. By now, the Dashusd price is trying to get a foothold above $50. This maneuver gives us a chance to suppose that in the coming weeks/months we might see a rebound up to the level of $115 on the chart. Dash coin’s price further movement could be the continuation of growth to the area of 200$ or down to $50 again.
Dash is a Bitcoin fork. It is anticipated that Dash would perform well on the market. Several analysts have provided their projections about the price of the dash coin. Multiple experts have discussed the highest price at which it can be sold in the coming years. Its USD forecasts are predominantly bullish.
When searching for Dash currency forecasts, remember that analyst and algorithm-based projections might be incorrect. These Dash forecasts are based on fundamental and technical analyses of the company coin’s historical performance. Past performance is not indicative of future performance.
Dash has been in the crypto market since 2014. During this period Dash has been able to create a huge following. The time has given Dash the leverage to create a robust ecosystem in the crypto world. Dash is planning to bring in more WEB3.0 features in the future. This will give it the credibility to last longer.
Dash has lost a lot of its value. Most Dash price predictions indicate that it might take Dash over eight years to get back to its all-time high. Will the Dash price drop? Probably in bear markets. The final choice, however, rests with the investor or trader receiving our financial advice. With accurate knowledge, you will succeed.