Yesterday, Justin Sun – the head of Tron Foundation steered a live stream session with the TRX community, debating some significant matters and providing answering of the queries. One of the matters was Tron’s plan to initiate the buy-back program of TRX to focus on the secondary market.
We will conduct by far the largest #TRX buy-back plan with the widest coverage in the secondary market, which will last for a year and will be conducted in several batches with no less than $20 million. #TRON $TRX https://t.co/AIZLM68feX
— Justin Sun (@justinsuntron) June 25, 2019
In his blog, Tron stated that the platform’s space keeps burgeoning and swelling. In order to stimulate market constancy, Tron plans to buy back a part of TRX coins from circulation aiming at the secondary market and planning to assign approximately twenty million dollars ($20 M) for this purpose.
The blog also remarks that TRX foundation stocks will be revealed closely (in 2020). Though, the firm is not planning to use these TRX coins yet.
A big Tron follower has abridged the main points from Justin’s life which is provided below:
#TRON Live Stream Key Takeaways:
– $20M #TRX Buy Back
– BitTorrent Speed beta launch next week + $BTT wallet
– BTFS in Q3
– Sun Network to provide infinite scalabilty
– Team to grow to 600 by EOY 2019
– 2020 niTROn Summit in Seoul
– Warren Buffett lunch set for Quince Restaurant pic.twitter.com/JJFyek026i
— Misha Lederman (@mishalederman) June 25, 2019
The major points would be;
- $20M Tron buyback
- BitTorrent Speed beta launch along with BitTorrent token wallet
- Sun Network will provide infinite scalability
- Tron team will be growing to six hundred people by the end of 2019.
- niTROn Summit in Seoul next year (2020)
- Warren Buffet launching Quince Restaurant
A few days ago, Tron has got its TRX back inside the top-ten coins’ list in terms of Coins Market Capital. Now TRX again holds the place at number ten, exchanging at zero point zero three nine zero dollars ($0.0390).