Loading...

Solanaland launches $SLAND utility token for Solana-based crypto launches

Solana price analysis

Contents

Share link:

In this post:

  • Solanaland is launching a presale for its $SLAND intensive token on March 28th, 2023, to increase its exposure and attract more investors.
  • Users can connect their Solana wallet to the platform to participate in the presale event and acquire the sought-after $SLAND tokens.
  • Approximately $1,000,000 worth of SLAND tokens is in supply, with 60% allocated to the presale and 40% for marketing and distribution to centralized exchanges.

The Solanaland Solana-based launchpad platform has announced its upcoming presale for its $SLAND intensive token to the public. A press release from Global Wire revealed that the presale is expected to commence on March 28th 2023, making it accessible to interested parties.

Solanaland is looking to increase its exposure by offering a presale of its intensive token, and it is gaining traction within the crypto community. The presale of $SLAND is poised to attract more investors, paving the way for the growth and expansion of the Solanaland platform.

SolanaLand is an innovative and pioneering concept in the world of metaverse storefronts. At its core are 850 limited editions of Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs), each intricately mapped to a unique and bespoke virtual space within the metaverse.

As an owner of a SolanaLand NFT, you will have the power to customize and tailor your space completely, showcasing a range of original NFTs and fractional NFTs to make it truly your own. Your space is not just a personal oasis within the metaverse, but it can also be transformed into a storefront for all to admire and potentially even purchase from.

As per recent reports, it has been revealed that the upcoming ICO project is set to take place on the innovative launchpad protocol, PinkSale. This exciting development is generating considerable buzz and anticipation in the blockchain community.

In light of the presale’s recent launch, the Solanaland community’s developers have taken proactive measures to protect their users. By implementing a liquidity lock on the launchpad, they have introduced additional safeguards to mitigate potential risks, such as rug pulls.

The Solanaland community is committed to providing a secure and reliable ecosystem for its users. Taking these extra precautions demonstrates their dedication to ensuring that scammers and bad actors have no place on their platforms.

To secure a front-row seat to the presale extravaganza, folks must fuse their Solana wallet with the platform and seize the opportunity to snag some of the most sought-after tokens.

Per the data on Solanaland’s official website, the current supply of $SLAND tokens is approximately $1,000,000. Out of this, 60% of the tokens have been earmarked for the forthcoming presale event, while the remaining 40% will be utilized for marketing activities and distribution to centralized exchanges.

Disclaimer. The information provided is not trading advice. Cryptopolitan.com holds no liability for any investments made based on the information provided on this page. We strongly recommend independent research and/or consultation with a qualified professional before making any investment decision.

Share link:

Most read

Loading Most Read articles...

Stay on top of crypto news, get daily updates in your inbox

Related News

Deutsche Telekom enters Bitcoin mining industry
Cryptopolitan
Subscribe to CryptoPolitan