Buying cryptocurrency is the first step and how to buy Ethereum classic with a credit card is an essential need that most first-timers struggle with, as per the experts.
The Ethereum that exists today, as we know it, is a hard fork that came from the original Ethereum blockchain in 2016 with its dedicated group of engineers still working to keep the Ethereum Classic blockchain alive.
The blockchain – like all of its competition that it is up against- is immutable, decentralized and as the company states it: Unstoppable. They are quite right in their regard. If you want to make a system that:
- Doesn’t fail you when the local power grid is down, or
- Won’t be a pain when people ‘lose’ their credit cards as they shop on-line.
That pretty much makes a system unstoppable and this is the company’s vision as the company states.
Get a wallet first:
You possibly can’t carry the crypto without a wallet. Creating a free Coindirect account entitles the account holder with an ETC wallet. That’s a freebie with a free service- how convenient. But you will have to buy the cryptocurrency itself so that you can store, trade or even gift it to your grandma on her birthday.
The wallet’s address:
Now all you need is an Ethereum Classic address which can be acquired by clicking the ‘Recieve’ button after the sign-up procedure. Simply put this is a walk in the park.
How to buy Ethereum classic with a credit card?
- Get yourself a CoinDirect account.
- Search your wallet for a button labeled “Buy”. Click it.
- Depending on your location, chose either “New VISA Card (EUR)”or “New credit card (NGN).
- Key in, how much ETH you want and then click on ‘Preview Buy’.
- You’ll be prompted to either cancel or confirm the amount with a fifty-five (55) seconds countdown timer.
- Your credit card details are are that left, pay up to get some ETH.
- Verify your transaction and you’re done.
- Your Coindirect wallet screen will pop up after a successful transaction is made.