Dover, United States, November 8th, 2023, Chainwire
CoinMarketCap (CMC), the leading cryptocurrency market data and analysis platform, has launched CMC Labs, a year-long startup accelerator program designed to empower the next generation of Web3 founders.
Web3, the decentralized internet, embodies a new era of business brimming with uncharted potential. It is set to overhaul traditional sectors with groundbreaking features like blockchain-based smart contracts, peer-to-peer transactions, and enhanced control over personal data.
However, being a Web3 entrepreneur is challenging and highly competitive. Amidst complex technical landscapes, the struggle for mass user adoption, and challenges of scalability and interoperability, success requires an adaptable strategy, relentless innovation, and a deep understanding of the space.
CMC Labs helps solve this by providing founders with unique access to CoinMarketCap’s unrivaled crypto market intelligence, experience, and expertise; as well as their audience of millions of crypto enthusiasts all over the world.
With strategic insights drawn from the world’s most extensive crypto database encompassing over 26K+ listed coins/tokens, 2M+ tracked cryptocurrencies, and 650+ exchanges, CMC Labs participants will learn how to position themselves for break-out success in the ever-evolving Web3 landscape.
Additionally, startups who participate in the year-long CMC Labs accelerator program will gain additional awareness to drive growth via:
- Social Channels – Promotion across CoinMarketCap’s social media, email subscribers, app push, and web banners.
- Learn & Earn – Evergreen education campaigns where users earn token rewards for learning about new projects.
- Airdrops – Campaigns that incentivize users to follow project’s CMC Watchlists and CMC Community profiles.
- Deep Dive Articles & Videos – Professionally written research content and video explainers published and promoted by CoinMarketCap.
- Infographics – Visually engaging informational assets for startups shared on CoinMarketCap’s social channels.
- CMC Live Spaces – Highly engaged audio discussions on CMC Community, moderated by CoinMarketCap team members.
- Partner Networking – Connections to CMC Labs partners: ecosystems, venture capitals, crypto exchanges, market makers, and mentors.
The growth package is further amplified by CMC Lab partners: BNB Chain, Polygon, Avalanche, LayerZero, Galxe, GSR, Injective, and many more leading protocols who will provide additional technical guidance, networking connections, and potential investment opportunities.
“Innovation is at the heart of CoinMarketCap” said Rush, CEO of CoinMarketCap. “We are on a mission to accelerate the crypto revolution and CMC Labs is proof of our commitment to the next generation of Web3 entrepreneurs. We believe that by bringing together the most ambitious Web3 founders with the power of CoinMarketCap’s unrivaled industry knowledge, we can help build businesses that shape the future of the blockchain landscape.”
With a limited number of participants, CMC Labs is a highly selective program. Founders can learn more about the application process criteria on the Website and apply to CMC Labs through the following application Form.
CoinMarketCap is ‘Home Of Crypto’, the world’s most trusted cryptocurrency data authority. Its mission is to accelerate the crypto revolution by organizing the world’s crypto intelligence and making it easily accessible to all.
Disclaimer. This is a paid press release. Readers should do their own due diligence before taking any actions related to the promoted company or any of its affiliates or services. Cryptopolitan.com is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the press release.