There are presently more than 10,000 cryptocurrencies listed on exchanges. The vast market makes it challenging to pick the best cryptocurrencies to invest in, with a good share being scammed.
In this story, we reviewed five of the most promising cryptocurrencies that are resilient and have the potential to increase in the future. Some are currently trading at lower prices, which entails more buying opportunities.
Some of the factors to consider before buying any cryptocurrency are utility, price analytics, past performance, predictions, etc. These can provide a clue on where the asset/crypto is headed in the future.
1. Bitcoin Bitcoin was the first digital currency built using blockchain technology; according to its whitepaper, the coin was created by a pseudonym, Satoshi Nakamoto. Bitcoin has since held the number 1 spot by market capitalization.
2. Ethereum Ethereum network is already one of the most prominent players in the crypto world; at press time, it comes second to Bitcoin by market capitalization. There’s a lot to like about Ethereum, and it has more real-world utility than many other crypto projects.
3. Binance Coin Binance Coin (BNB) is the native token of the Binance exchange. The token's utility extends to BNB Chain, a smart contract blockchain network similar to Ethereum. Most of the demand for BNB comes from its use case as a transactional currency.
4. Cardano ADA (Cardano) is the native cryptocurrency of the Cardano blockchain. It was developed by Charles Hoskinson, a former Ethereum founder who left after a dispute with Vitalik Buterin. ADA offers similar utility as BNB and ETH and has been dubbed the “Ethereum Killer.”
5. AVAX Avax is the token of the Avalanche blockchain network, which is also a smart contract blockchain. Avalanche’s burn of 100% of platform transaction fees is the most aggressive of all the top coin projects.
Each of these cryptocurrencies has a unique technology, making them stand apart. However, the one thing that’s clear and common across them is that each has showcased a significant return on investment since its inception.