Super Crypto Conference (SCC) is a full-day virtual conference for the latest insights and necessary conversations about blockchain and cryptocurrency in Asia, in particular Southeast Asia, and priming the next blockchain boom in the region.
Following the success of SCC, SCC SERIES is a series of virtual events focusing on the hottest topics in the blockchain industry.
With over US$2 billion worth of NFTs transacted in the first quarter of 2021 alone and the largest transacted amount for a living artist of US$69.3 million for Beeple’s First 500 Days, NFTs are too big to ignore.
In this episode of the SCC Series, find out how industry professionals see where the NFT sector is headed and learn about the opportunities from investing and engaging with NFTs as an important subsector of the cryptocurrency ecosystem.
𝗟𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿𝘀:
-Patrick Tan, CEO & General Counsel, Novum Alpha
– Lynn Hoang, Country Director, Binance Vietnam
– Miko Matsumura, General Partner, Gumi Cryptos Capital
– Artur Pszczółkowski, CMO, NFTs Expert, GamerHash
– Irina Karagyaur, Head of Metaverse Growth, Unique Network
– Twobadour, Steward, Metapurse
1. The definition of NFTs and their interaction with Metaverse
2. Some of legal challenges that NFTs could solve
3. The interaction of NFTs with DeFi & their value creation for both ecosystems
𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲: 𝟮𝟲 𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭
𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲: 𝟮𝟭:𝟬𝟬 – 𝟮𝟯:𝟯𝟬 (𝗚𝗠𝗧+𝟴)
𝗕𝘂𝘆 𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗙𝗥𝗘𝗘: 𝗵𝘁𝘁𝗽𝘀://𝘀𝗰𝗰.𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗿𝘆𝗽𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘄𝘀.𝗰𝗼𝗺/
(to be updated…)