Shiba Infinity is a play-to-earn gaming protocol where anyone can earn tokens through skilled gameplay and contributions to the Ecosystem. Players can battle, collect, raise, build a land-based kingdom and raise their Shiba Inu.
All art assets can be easily accessed by 3rd parties, allowing community developers to build their tools and experiences in the Shiba Infinity universe.
When in full version, Shiba Infinity will be ranked the #1 Solana game by daily, weekly, and monthly active users, with a monthly target of 16m dollars revenue.
While Shiba Infinity is a fun game, it’s also taken on characteristics of a social network and jobs platform due to the strong community and play to earn opportunities from its early success.
The key difference between Shiba Infinity and a traditional game is that Blockchain economic design rewards our players for their contributions to the Ecosystem. This new model of gaming has been dubbed “play-to-earn.” Sola Infinity will attract thousands of players from developing countries to pursue a new income stream.
Staking Shinu tokens gives stakers:
● Power to propose and vote on Shiba Infinity governance proposals to determine future features and parameters of the Ecosystem as well as protocol improvements, with voting weight calculated in proportion to the tokens staked (the right to vote is restricted solely to voting on features of the Shiba Infinity Ecosystem; the right to vote does not entitle Shinu holders to vote on the operation and management of any legal entity, their affiliates, or their assets or the disposition of such assets to token holders, and does not constitute an equity interest in any of these entities). The arrangement is not intended to be any form of joint venture or partnership.
● Rewards for participating in governance proposals. The community members would drive the development of the Shiba Infinity platform, so token incentives would need to be distributed to compensate them for their time, expertise, and effort. Only users who have participated in submitting proposals, commenting, reviewing and voting will be entitled to receive Shinu token governance rewards.
Features of Game and Blockchain Gameplay features:
● Highly detailed interconnected open worlds built with Unreal Engine 5
● Player vs. player combat
● Player vs. environment challenges
● Many gadgets, tools, and weapons of different kinds and categories – NFTs
● Each world is set up with unique rules and settings fit for the theme
● Immersive VR experience
● Social and roleplaying environment
How can players earn from Shiba Infinity?
● Competing in PVP battles to win leaderboard prizes.● Breeding Shiba Inu and selling them on the marketplace.● Collecting and speculating on rare Shinu Token ● Farming for the Shinu tokens needed to breed Shiba. These can be sold on exchanges.
Shiba Infinity NFT Marketplace
The first marketplace is for NFTs and assets in Shiba Infinity. This is where you go to trade all those digital assets that can be used in the Shiba Infinity world. Such as land, real estate, game items, artifacts, skills, accesses, portals, etc. Access to this marketplace is available through Desktop and Mobile.
The second marketplace is for non-Shiba Infinity NFTs. This is where any creator can sell, and absolutely anyone can purchase any NFTs outside the world of Shiba Infinity. Access to this marketplace is available through Desktop and Mobile. Our mission is to build the best possible marketplace for NFTs in the crypto space.
Non-Shiba Infinity NFTs marketplace will enter into partnerships marketplaces such as OpenSea SuperRare Rarible.
How do I get a Shinu?
We are currently at the pre-sale stage; users can purchase SHINU Token from our pre-sale page.
When the Shiba Infinity ecosystem is fully launched, users can get Shinu tokens in the following ways.
You can buy Shinu from other players using the tokens or purchase eggs from the Shiba Infinity Lab if it is open.
You can also create new Shinu eggs through breeding.
Join us on