Leaders from leading technology companies will discuss how Russian business not only stay afloat, but grow significantly during the post-pandemic period at the autumn conference on digital technologies for business – TECH WEEK 2021.
The first results of mass digitalization. How does business adapt to modern conditions? New priorities in team building and project creation. How to correct errors in the implementation of changes and prevent them in the future.
During the conference, experts will answer these and other questions, share their practical cases on business adaptation to changing market conditions. Business owners and managers will be able to find relevant and effective solutions for their work tasks.
TECH WEEK 2021 is a three-day applied conference and exhibition on innovative technologies for business.
For the second time this year, it will be held from 09 to 11 November at the Skolkovo Technopark. More than 300 speakers will take part in the conference. Traditionally, an exhibition will function for 2 days, where over 180 companies will present their technologies for solving business problems. To participate in the conference, you need to purchase tickets
But TECH WEEK is not only an educational event, but also a platform for active networking. For fruitful communication between representatives of the technology business, special projects have been created: Speed
- Practical knowledge that is not freely available
- Experience of experts from international companies.
- Connections that would take years to establish.
An unprecedented rich program:
– 2-day multi-format conference with 17 thematic streams
– Exhibition of technologies. More than 180 companies will provide business solutions on one site;
– Career advice. Personal conversations with leading HR experts about career development.
– Mentor lounge. An individual 30-minute session with case studies from experts in the field of innovative technologies, whose time is expensive.
– Training day. An intensive management training program from expert practitioners. All participants will receive a certificate of professional development.
– Pitches of startups. You can get an expert assessment of your project from the largest investors in the country;
– AfterParty TECH WEEK. A large-scale party that closes the main program of the conference. A vibrant show program, a special guest and a relaxed atmosphere for communication.
– TECH WEEK Club. Closed club for technocrats: hands-on sessions, case studies from top speakers and private excursions to tech companies.
– Online platform with video recordings of reports and presentations.
17 large sections on new technologies at one site:
- Digital business transformation
- Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Innovation for executives and business owners
- Modern approaches to management
- Artificial intelligence and big data
- Digital marketing
- Digital Sales
- Ecommerce technologies
- Business analytics
- Educational technologies / ED-tech
- Industry innovation
- Technologies in Retail
- Technologies transforming companies
- Business information security
- Detailed conference program
Among the speakers:
– Denis Serichenko, Member of the Board of Directors of Microsoft in Russia, Director of Technology Policy
– Victor Chekanov, General Director of MEGOGO Russia
– Dmitry Shushkin, General Director of ABBYY Russia
– Mikhail Berner, CEO of Visa in Russia
– German Gavrilov – Founder and CEO of Roistat
– Alexey Zakharov, Founder and President of SuperJob
Tech for corporations stream sponsor KAMCHIA#Smartcity
KAMCHIA#Smartcity is a smart city and self-governing and self-developing ecosystem under construction.
Located in a biosphere reserve on the Bulgarian coast. It carries out its activities and invites partners, participants and investors to 5 main clusters:
- • tourist (children’s camp and tourism for all);
- • sports;
- • wellness and medical;
- • scientific and educational;
- • innovative;
KAMCHIA#Smartcity will become a bridge between East and West and the only city in the Balkans to test and implement innovations in the laboratories of its corporate partners and a business incubator that works in the format of a “technology” partner for founders of startups from Eastern Europe with “breakthrough” ideas, but lacking technical and technological skills and capabilities.
With the support of:
New Space of Trade, Demis Group, ELMA, StarForce, ЦТР Некст, Personik, BSL, ЦРММ, Neuro.net, Selectel, Рево тех, Qlab, Телефонные системы, To the Mars, Swap Map, SND Group, Арман, Страховая Компания ВСК, Солюшн Тим, To the Mars, Иторум, Media Nation, Nord Clan, Cyber Legacy, СберЗвук, Asana, ООО «ГетСиЭрЭм Разработка», НПФ Сбербанк, Открытие.Брокер, Infinity, Халва
Tech Week is worth a visit if you want to:
– Get an edge over your competitors. Change your mind, find new connections and ready-made solutions for your business.
– Listen and meet top speakers. More than 300 reports from the best experts in their field.
– Introduce modern practices. Master classes from experts, teamwork.
– Learn about innovative technologies. Exhibition of Technological Solutions for Business.
– Present your project or company. Rent a stand and tell about your services. Get quick feedback on your product.
– Find new business connections. Exchange ideas with colleagues and speakers, conclude business agreements during the conference and at the large-scale AfterParty.
Phone: +7 499 348 20 04