On June 24-29th, Anapa will host the DAO Consensus Summit – the most long-desired event of the summer in the sphere of digital finances with the internationally acknowledged market experts, as well as coaches, trainers, investors and entrepreneurs.
DAO Consensus Summit is a powerful pump-up, a cool show, a total boost, with panel discussions, workshops, round tables, networking, a fantastic cultural programme and a tour along the Black Sea coast.
This is a brilliant opportunity for both beginners and experienced investors and entrepreneurs to get the latest up-to-dates about the decentralized economy, new sources of income, actual trends and the best DeFi projects.
The Summit focuses on the following topics:
- DeFi Market. What is DeFi? DeFi tools. Opportunities of the market of decentralized finances
- Digital Market Ecosystem. The model of the ecosystem. What does the ecosystem consist of? Instruments and opportunities of the digital ecosystem.
- Successful projects. Successful cases analysis.
Natalia Grace – a business coach, psychologist, consultant, author of memory and speech development techniques, self-esteem specialist, author of 15 books.
Alexander Blagov – the top expert on extreme practices in the Russian Federation, the creator and head coach of the project “Life without Fear”, the record holder of the Russian Book of Records on Extreme Practices
(2013, 2019), a successful real estate entrepreneur, a participant of the project “Russian Ninja”, a master of martial arts, the coach of the international project “Sparta”.
Sergey Inyashev – a specialist in Crisis Management, a teacher, a practical psychologist, an expert coach at the Department of “Psychology and Human Abilities Development”, Goethe University of Berlin.
Ilya Churakov – the DAO Consensus founder
Vyacheslav Nazarov – a DAO Consensus co-founder
Renat Mansurov – a member of the Board of Directors in DAO Consensus
Raphael Salakhov – a DAO Consensus co-founder
Sergey Savich – a business coach, a coach for millionaires, a member of the Board of Directors in DAO Consensus
Viktor Zhukov – CCO at DAO Consensus
Ivan Matorin – the President of DAO Consensus Clubs
Summit moderator: Ivan Matorin
The Summit Programme briefly:
June 24: Pre Party & Networking
June 25: Closed event for DAO Consensus partners & Networking
June 26: Open International Summit Day online & offline with simultaneous translation. Motivational pump-up and training from a leading business coach
June 27: Offsite event for DAO Consensus partners
June 28: Closed event for DAO Consensus leaders. Yachting & Afterparty
June 29: Departure day
In addition to a powerful business pumping, the summit organizers have prepared an incredible entertainment and motivational programme for you! There will be:
- Walking on coals to the drum show, which strengthens the will, psychological endurance, self-confidence. For many, this is a powerful psychophysical push, a step to new achievements and changes in life.
- Walking on broken glass, activating reflex points, helping to remove muscle clamps, eliminate psychological and emotional blocks. It is also accompanied by a powerful release of energy.
- Fire show – a dance and tricks with fire
- Concert and entertainment program, with the participation of Renat Mansurov, musicians, DJ, PJ!
- Closed program for TOP partners.
Address of the Summit:
Anapa, Pionersky Prospekt, 253-1
Great Eight Ultra All Inclusive & SPA 5*
The summit is organized by the Dao Consensus company, a global business community, where each member has a share in the profits of the entire network. DAO is based on smart contracts, where every transaction is transparent, and each member of the community can influence the decisions by voting.
Crypterium, DIGITAL WEEK ONLINE
Gooooup, Platinum Software Development, MIG.Business, community, Akintsev & Partners, Crypton (& Studio), NeoMaxs, NEIRONIX.
Russell Bedford IAS, CONSBIT
COINSTELEGRAM, be[in]crypro, bits.media, NEWCONOMY, kingdom of kaprika, BitNovosti, BITCOURIER, Altcoinlog, BEST INVEST BLOGS, CryptoNewsZ, PROSTOCOIN, PRnews.io, freedman club, COINDATAFLOW.