25% promo code to your user: EBC-25CRYPTOPOLI
Barcelona, Spain – 12 April 2022
European Blockchain Convention 2022, which will be held on 26-28 June at 5-star hotel Hyatt Regency Barcelona, will welcome 1.000+ attendees at what is the largest edition since the event was launched in 2018.
The three-day event will feature more than 100 exceptional industry experts across a variety of panels, keynotes, workshops, and fireside chats. Confirmed speakers include:
● Daniel Leon (Founder & Chief Strategy Officer, Celsius Network)
● Andra Georgescu (Co-Founder, Distrikt)
● Francisco Maroto (Blockchain lead, BBVA)
● Rupertus Rothenhaeuser (Chief Commercial Officer, BitMEX)
● Laurent Perello (Blockchain Advisor, TRON DAO)
● David Newns (Head of SIX Digital Exchange)
● Edgar Plascencia (BD Manager Spain and LATAM, Bitget)
● Maurice Mureau (CEO & Co-Founder, HODL)
● Coty de Monteverde (Head of Blockchain & Crypto, Banco Santander)
● Darko Pilav (Director of CBDC, Digital Asset)
● Thomas Moser (Board Member, Swiss National Bank)
This year’s talks will cover topics including the rise and adoption of crypto assets, stablecoins, CBDCs, NFTs, DAOs, the Metaverse, privacy, institutionalization of crypto and DeFi, regulation of digital assets, building Web3, sustainability and tokenization.
This is EBC’s first in-person event in two years. Following the outbreak of Covid-19, EBC moved all of its events online. In 2021, the company hosted 10,000+ attendees across multiple online events.
“It is our comeback. After 2 years of zoom meetings and working from home, we are thrilled to be able to hold a physical event in Barcelona this year” said European Blockchain Convention Co-CEO Victoria Gago.
“We built EBC to create an open space for everyone to learn, connect, and unlock blockchain’s potential. It will be amazing to see people reconnecting in-person again and re-experience the beauty of face-to-face conversations” said European Blockchain Convention Co-CEO Daniel Salmeron.
About European Blockchain Convention
The European Blockchain Convention was born in 2018 in Barcelona with the mission to inform, educate, and connect the global blockchain community.
4 years later and after 6 large events, the European Blockchain Convention has become the place where thousands of the world’s brightest minds meet every year to discuss the role Blockchain technology will play in the future.