The upcoming Blockchain Summit Global 2020 is the 3rd edition of a formerly local and exclusive event, this year was readapted to be virtual, global and free!
Next 3rd and 4th September save the date, and book your free seat:
You will have the opportunity to see market leaders talking about how Blockchain Technology impacted their companies or their customers, just to name a few: IBM, Microsoft, IOVLabs, Grant Thornton, AMAZON, AAVE, Coca Cola, UNICEF, ConsenSys and Fedex
Below you will find some of the keynote speakers we are proud to announce:
– Dr. Ian Gauci de Malta presenting Smart Contracts,
– Heather Flannery CEO from ConsenSys Health together with
– David Koepsell, JD, PhD, General Counsel, Chief Ethics & Compliance Officer & Latin America Market de USA fireside chat about Blockchain in health.
– María Salgado Iturrino – Blockchain Manager in IECISA | gfi Group from Spain, with Blockchain for Business.
– Federico Ast, Ph.D. from Argentina – Entrepreneur on Blockchain & Legaltech – Professor in Coursera … Legal topics.
– Amiti Uttarwar de USA -. First Confirmed Female Bitcoin Core Developer … about Bitcoin & women roles in technology.
– Alberto G. Toribio – Technology & Innovation Specialist from Spain covering DEFI
– Dale Chrystie de USA – Blockchain Strategist at FedEx presenting Supply Chain & Blockchain
– Elian Huesca – Decred Latam – de México – Consultant, advocate & speaker of cryptocurrencies, blockchain and Fintech. Chevening Scholar 2016. Talking about governance.
– Cecilia Chapiro de USA – Investment Adviser & Blockchain Portfolio Manager en UNICEF | Ventures, success use cases on humanitarian projects.
– Lana Kalashnyk de USA – Blockchain Partner Technology Lead, PSA – Amazon Web Services (AWS) – Cloud Computing Services
– Carol Lago García from Spain – Senior Manager | IT Consulting and Innovation |Blockchain Lab – Grant Thornton Spain. With CBDC topics Blockchain Application on Payment Systems.
– Marta Piekarska-Geater de UK – Director of Ecosystem, Hyperledger – Hyperledger use cases.
-Andrei Semenov de USA – Coke One North America – Director of Innovation – Supply Chain – Success story: “Leading Blockchain innovation and transformation for Coca-Cola bottling organizations”.
– Stani Kulechov de Finlandia – Founder and CEO en AAVE / FinTech & Blockchain / DEFI
– Rodolfo Andragnes – Value of money
You will also have the opportunity to enjoy our paneles:
– Crypto mining
– The future of blockchain and the crypto-industry
– Financial system & Blockchain
– Communication & Blockchain
– Education in Blockchain
– How to generate eco-systems in Blockchain
– Women in blockchain
– Challenges in Blockchain adoption
Don’t miss our free hands-on workshops!
– Hyperledger Fabric: Ricardo Ruano
– Ethereum: Alejandro Santander
– Ethereum: Felipe Faraggi
– IOTA: Daniel De Michele
– IBM Cloud.
Stay tuned to get our latest updates:
Follow us on with #BSG2020!