As of 2017, B2BinPay has acquired a considerable client base and a bevy of industry honors. B2BinPay swiftly expanded in popularity as the need for bitcoin payments increased. When this payment method was originally introduced, it was considered a radical departure from the usual way. Due to a growing need for speedy transactions, Version 2 of the system includes several additional features and capabilities. Depositing money and looking up transaction history has never been simpler, thanks to a completely new user experience. With this new cutting-edge technology, our customers can now benefit from the best user experience, cutting-edge technology, and greater functionality.
What is the B2BinPay System, and How does it Work?
Using B2BinPay, companies can securely transmit and accept bitcoin payments from consumers throughout the globe. By implementing our solutions, you will be able to make use of the unique features of bitcoin payments and reap the benefits.
A Business Model That Is Totally Unique
With B2BinPay Version 2, companies can accept cryptocurrency payments in all major currencies as well as convert fiat, coins, and stablecoins into one currency. Compared to the previous edition, this one is a big step forward. Bitcoin payments may be a terrific method to increase the number of people who utilize your company’s products and services. It’s easy to accept Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Ripple (XRP), and other cryptocurrencies from your clients by using our popular cryptocurrency gateway: Invoice, Payment, Conversion, and Settlement.
There are a number of safe and convenient ways for users to receive their bitcoin payments straight into their bank accounts, making the process of turning bitcoin into cash even easier. It is possible to make wire transactions in both USD and EUR via SWIFT, SEPA, and Faster Payments; these systems also allow for the settlement of crypto and stablecoins. For customers who prefer a different currency, B2BinPay may convert their payment into that currency. If you need to make a payment in a foreign currency, the procedure is simple. When you transfer one currency to your wallet and get another, the transaction is a success.
Financial institution withdrawals
Depending on your needs and preferences, you may choose between one-time withdrawals and the option to set recurring withdrawals. Flexible withdrawals allow for payments in currencies other than the wallet currency, which is at the heart of the B2BinPay system. To commence the withdrawal procedure, customers must meet all Know Your Customer standards set out by the business.
No Technical Difficulties
As an award-winning, EU-regulated cryptocurrency payment service that has been in business since 2011, B2BinPay provides our clients with a technologically faultless bitcoin payment option.
Both a standard API for many blockchains and a Rest API for rapid and simple integration with other systems are available for use. This is an important distinction. If you’re looking for a way to save time and money on administrative activities by integrating invoices with payment collection as well as money transfer, our cutting-edge technology can help. If you add our payment page or feature-reach API into your website’s code, you may use it for free.
For testing and evaluation reasons, the integration is done in a staging environment. To minimize the possibility of manufacturing errors, production deployment is delayed until after approval. Your long-term sustainability and success will be ensured by this approach, which provides maximum market trust.
B2BinPay has added new features in order to give companies everything they need for a smooth bitcoin payment experience, such as the following:
- Control over the rate at which information is exchanged. You have complete control over the speed at which transactions are executed. The expense of a transaction rises in direct proportion to the speed with which it is completed. Creating your own custom pricing is also a possibility.
- In the “Notification addresses” box, you may choose email addresses to be notified whenever a database transfer happens.
- Using the Address Book, any address may be saved and used in the future to speed up payment processing. Simply tick the applicable box when entering a new address to add it to your Address book.
- Watch alert for any strange or out-of-the-ordinary conduct. At all times, you must take steps to safeguard your own safety and security. Anyone attempting to log in from more than one place at the same time will be flagged by our suspicious activity monitor.
- Security measures that are water-tight. 2FA (also known as two-factor authentication) is a security feature that requires you to provide an additional piece of information to protect your account. Your password is as secure as it can be thanks to the Google Authenticator app on your phone, which requires you to input a code generated by the app.
- New Tokens and Stablecoins. We have added a new stablecoin, Terra USD on the Ethereum blockchain (ERC20) and Binance smart chain blockchain (BEP20) which is available for Merchants as well as Enterprise clients.
- New tokens have also been added on the Ethereum blockchain (ERC20). These include Fantom, Axie Infinity, Quant, Amp, Chiliz, Enjin Coin, Holo, Fetch.ai, OMG Network, 1inch, Curve DAO Token, Ocean Protocol, Balancer, Badger DAO and Rarible. In addition, Fanto, 1inch and PancakeSwap have been added on the Binance smart chain (BEP20). All tokens are available for Enterprise clients only.
- Technical support and assistance in every way. In addition to providing technical assistance, our team of experts can also provide practical advice and guidance in a broad variety of situations. We’re here to help you around the clock, seven days a week. By posting a ticket and watching the issue’s progress through the system, you may get help fast. Images, videos, and files may be added to your message for your personal convenience and entertainment.
All Business Models are Taken into Account
Crypto processing may be readily incorporated into current processes or offered as an independent service, and it can be used in nearly any business model. There is a wide range of industries in which we work with our partners. These include the e-commerce industry as well as exchanges, gambling (including online gaming), marketplaces, travel, dating, and hedge funds.
A number of improvements have been made to the most current version of B2BinPay, making it a more comprehensive solution than ever before. B2BinPay integration is simple, regardless of the size or type of your business. After a short time of preparation, you’ll be able to start taking applications! Please don’t hesitate to contact us as soon as you can.